Re: [MOL] VIRUS [00100] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] VIRUS

If you clicked on the I_wanna_see_YOU.TXT.pif - even if nothing opened -
you may very well have this virus - That's what happened on my mom's
computer - go to Symantec.com,  McAfee.com, or ZD.net to find a program
to get rid of this virus.
Peace
Michael Anne Lee
Claire's daughter