Re: [MOL] MOLERS [00099] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MOLERS

In a message dated 12/02/2000 6:13:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
beav76@uswest.net writes:

> Thanks Carol.  With the pain my husband has been having he>  really didin't
expect to hear that there is no new cancer.>  It really came as a surprise,
but I was really hoping that>  the chain of love and prayers on this forum
would pull
>  through for him and it did.....

Sounds EXACTLY like what happened to my Dad.  There is a hotline straight to
heaven from here!  -chris