Re: [MOL] VIRUS [00092] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] VIRUS

Thanks Pat and sorry to hear about this virus.  I tried to open those but
nothing happened. I hope I don't have a virus in my computer. You would think
people would have a life instead of spending time to send a virus out to
people.  It really makes me mad to see that they used our dearest friend Lillian
for they knew how much we enjoy her posts.  So I pray that the person that did
this will reap there righteous reward.  Perhaps they will end up on this forum
asking Lillian for help.....Really, I could not wish on that on anybody.  We
really have enough to deal with.   Beav