Re: [MOL] What is wrong with me? [00090] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] What is wrong with me?

Hello Pat;
    Just a thought, you might get checked for walking pnuemonia. It effects
people differantly but I have heard of people having it and not knowing why they
were so weak,etc.  I would keep after your dr. if that isn't it to keep running
tests until they find out why.   Your friend,    Beav