Re: [MOL] MOLERS [00088] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MOLERS

Thanks Carol.  With the pain my husband has been having he
really didin't expect to hear that there is no new cancer.
It really came as a surprise, but I was really hoping that
the chain of love and prayers on this forum would pull
through for him and it did.....