[MOL] Fwd: Liberals in crisis need your help! [00085] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Liberals in crisis need your help!

---- Begin included message ----

   Help us avert a crisis!

As you are probably aware, if the voting results in Florida stand as they are now, George W. Bush will be our next President.

This will have catastrophic results in our vital..no..indispensable entertainment industry. Barbara Streisand, Martin Sheen, Susan Sarandon, Whoopi Goldberg, Alec Baldwin, Ed Asner, among many others have sworn to leave the country if George W. Bush is elected President.

This is where YOU can help. We need volunteers to help pack and to load moving vans. We also need volunteers to provide airfare for these irreplaceable national treasures so they can relocate before they can change their minds.

For the cost of a small SUV you can sponsor one of these celebrities and their unfortunate relocation. You will know that your efforts are helping when you receive postcards, letters and pictures from your chosen "refugee" as they learn to become a useful citizen in the third world country of their choosing.

If you couldn't make it to Florida to join a staged Palm Beach demonstration, you can still help our (self)righteous cause!  You will  help, won't you?  It costs so little, but it means so much.

Call 1-800-Deport-A-Lib. Operators are standing by. Major Credit cards are accepted.

Wake up, America!

JPEG image

---- End included message ----