[MOL] To Mol - from Chris [00074] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To Mol - from Chris

Just to let you all know I am not opening any emails (and usually don't) when
there is no subject and/or there is an attachment. So you if you sent
anything to me that was important in that way, I didn't get it, but I'm not
ignoring anyone.  -chris