Re: [MOL] essiac [00060] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] essiac

Hi Winn,
My Husband was dx'd March of 1998 with SCLC, he is
still with me and his cancer went into remission right
after his radiation, he went through Chemo and
raditation.  He drank essiac tea throughout his whole
treatment, everyday.
I really can't say if it helped or not.  He is 75
years old now.
If you have further questions that I can help you with
just ask.
Nanc ():-)
nanc49445@yahoo.com