[MOL] In my email today: CREAMY CARROT AND ZUCCHINI PUFF [00052] Medicine On Line

[MOL] In my email today: CREAMY CARROT AND ZUCCHINI PUFF

HOLIDAY RECIPES
===============

WHIP UP THIS CREAMY CARROT AND ZUCCHINI PUFF
Gearing up for a weekend of holiday shopping? Then you'll need good
nutrition. Try this creamy Carrot and Zucchini Puff -- packed with veggies
and low in fat, it'll help you shop but not drop.

Preparation time: 25 minutes
Baking time: 1 hour
Servings: 6
Calories: 103
Fat: .3 g

5 cups shredded carrots
2 cups shredded zucchini
2 cups shredded yellow squash
2 cups chopped scallions
2 cups egg substitute
1/4 cup packed brown sugar or 2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp grated orange peel
4 tsp grated fresh ginger
1/4 tsp grated nutmeg
Pinch of freshly ground black pepper

Preheat the oven to 350. Coat a 4-quart baking dish with no-stick spray. In
a large bowl, mix the carrots, zucchini, squash, scallions, egg, sugar or
honey, orange peel, ginger, nutmeg and pepper. Spoon into the prepared baking
dish. Bake for 1 hour, or until puffed and golden and a knife inserted in the
center comes out clean.