[MOL] What is wrong with me? [00021] Medicine On Line

[MOL] What is wrong with me?

Hello,

    My name is Pat, I am a 20 year old mom and wife who is frankly very
concerned about my health.  For a 20 year old, I have no energy.  I can take
vitamins, but they only help a little.  Recently I have been having weak
spells.  I will get so weak that all I can do is lie down.  I also get sick
at my stomach every time that I eat something.  Can any of you help me to
understand what is wrong with me?  I have recently had a blood test to check
my Iron and it came back normal.  Could that have also checked for any
diseases?  The reason I have contacted a Cancer Group is because I have a
long family history of this disease.

    You can contact me by e-mail at Sasifrass20@Yahoo.com