[MOL] Revolutionize Your Portfolio Values Now 30 [00006] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Revolutionize Your Portfolio Values Now 30217

2000% RETURN IN 5 YEARS! IMPOSSIBLE?

Not really. Consider this.
Internet Stocks Can Revolutionize Your Portfolio Values!

Five Year RETURN
CMGI.....26,528%
AOL.....10,741%
Cisco.....2,608%

Three Year RETURN
Yahoo.....9,556%
Broadvision.....3,686%
Mindspring.....3,377%
Lycos.....2,297%
CNet.....1,099%
E*Trade.....941%

One Year RETURN
Metricom.....1,543%
Exodus Comm.....1,137%
Double Click.....930%
CMGI.....917%
Go 2 Net.....865%
Verisign.....830%
Broadvision.....801%
Real Networks.....792%
Ameritrade.....586%
Cnet.....442%
Verity.....374%
E-Trade.....366%
Verio.....364%
SI Corp.....351%
Network Solutions.....342%
Broadcom.....302%

Major financial publications have cited in numerous articles
how the small investor never gets the chance to invest in private
internet companies BEFORE the Initial Public Offering (IPO).
Those positions are usually reserved for investment bankers
or venture capitol companies.

Insiders and founders who have
secured a large equity stake in internet companies BEFORE the
Initial Public Offering, have seen their initial investment
SKYROCKET in value!  A 1,000% or even a 2,000% return is
common place in today's public markets, providing the
internet company is successful, of course, many aren't.

It's no secret stockholders who are at the right place at
the right time and are savvy enough to due their due dilligence
have incredible upside potential for PROFIT!

Let us introduce you to the world of Self Underwritings!

If you are interested in finding out more information about this
amazing phenomenon currently taking place with internet companies,
please respond to the email address below with the proper
information so we may contact you just as soon as possible.

For your Free No Obligation Information Packet regarding
Self Underwritings, All you need to do is send us an
E-Mail with the following info (click below)

Send Us an Email with the following information included...
and someone will contact you by phone just as soon as possible...
mailto:internetipo4me1@usa.com?subject=SelfUnderwritingRequestMore
Complete NAME
CITY
STATE
PHONE NUMBER
BEST TIME TO CALL
mailto:internetipo4me1@usa.com?subject=SelfUnderwritingRequestMore

(REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS)
This mailing is done by an independent marketing company.
We respect your online privacy and apologize if you have received this
message in error.  We do respect our remove lists!   Please do not use
the reply to this e-mail, an e-mail reply cannot be read!  If you would
like to be removed from our mailing list just click below and send
us a remove request email.

mailto:letmego555@usa.com?subject=RemoveIPOPromo