[MOL] Fw: The Cross [00004] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fw: The Cross

You guys educate, lift spirits and often remind me of our many blessings -

The Cross

The young man was at the end of his rope. Seeing no way out, he dropped to
his knees in prayer.

"Lord, I can't go on," he said. "I have too heavy a cross to bear." The Lord
replied,
"My son, if you can't bear its weight, just place
your cross inside this room. Then, open that
other door and pick out any cross you wish."
The man was filled with relief.
"Thank you, Lord," he sighed, and did as he was told.
Upon entering the other door, he saw many crosses,
some so large the tops were not visible.
Then, he spotted a tiny cross
leaning against a far wall.
"I'd like that one, Lord," he whispered.
And the Lord replied,
"My son, that is the cross you just brought in."

When life's problems seem overwhelming, it helps to look around and see what
other people are coping with. You may consider yourself far more fortunate
than you imagined.

YOUR CROSS

Whatever your cross, whatever your pain,

There will always be sunshine after the rain.

Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall,

But God's always there to help through it all.