Re: [MOL] side effects / REPLY TO SUE [00000] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] side effects / REPLY TO SUE

Hi Sue, welcome to our forum.  The only way one does not have side effects
to chemo is if the treatment dosage is low.  Now there are some fortunate
individuals who will have no side effects; but few and far between.  Your
father should ask for a drug to relieve the nausea.

It is written that a little glass of wine is good for cancer patients.  I am
not so sure about the hard liquor.

I hope this is of some help to you and that you will stay around and chat
with us.  Warmly, lillian

more....