Re: [MOL] My Dad - from Chris [01442] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Dad - from Chris

In a message dated 11/30/2000 7:38:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
COrla45218@aol.com writes:

>  Thanks for asking Chris, but no I am not better.  In fact, I am in severe
pain now.  My bones hurt so bad I could scream out loud.  Started radiation
yesterday, and the doctor claims that will help.  I sure hope so.
    Oh I hope so too Carol!

>    Thought things were much better with your Dad?  How come he is in pain
again?
They were better in that the tumor in his lung has shrunk very much, but he's
had this pain in his legs for the last week.  Actually he said he had it
before the cancer, but never so bad as this.

>    My prayers are with you.
And mine with you.  God bless and I pray He reveals the source and removes
the pain very soon.  -chris