[MOL] treatment for retroperitoneal liposarcoma [01441] Medicine On Line

[MOL] treatment for retroperitoneal liposarcoma

My father is 73 years old and is now facing a third surgery for the above mentioned cancer.  It seems that each time he has had surgery, the cancer has become more aggressive.  I have read about a clinical trial using
Ecteinascidin - 743.  If anyone has any information regarding any treatment that does not involve any more surgery, please contact me.

Thanks