Re: [MOL] Complemting your Cancer Therapy/// [01438] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Complemting your Cancer Therapy///

Thanks Lillian for these therapys.  We went to urologist
today and found out my husband has a 1x1cm kidney stone
between his kidney and the bladder. It is to large to pass
he told us. I am thinking that this surely has to add to the
increase of pain that my husband has been having. We will
follow that up with a test (can't spell it) that they do
when they put a small tube up his uretha and look inside the
bladder for lesions.  They are hopeful that all they are
looking at is the kidney stone. My husbands insurance
changes tonight so I will be busy making sure all records
are transferred correctly and that his referral will go
through without a gliche......Hope you are doing ok and
getting through time without to much pain...Your friend,
Beav