From: COrla45218@aol.com
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] My Dad - from Chris

In a message dated 11/30/2000 6:20:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
CCR417@aol.com writes:

Are you feeling any
better - even a little?  -chris

 Thanks for asking Chris, but no I am not better.  In fact, I am in severe
pain now.  My bones hurt so bad I could scream out loud.  Started radiation
yesterday, and the doctor claims that will help.  I sure hope so.

 Thought things were much better with your Dad?  How come he is in pain
again?

 My prayers are with you.

Carol O.