Re: [MOL] cancer of esophogus/Reply [01427] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] cancer of esophogus/Reply

Julie, there is always hope; however it is very important that your sister
attaches herself to a world renown cancer center that is able to offer all
the various treatments.  There is definite a possibility to overcome this
cancer and the both of you must be strong for each other.  I would suggest
that if her doctor (did she get a second opinion) do steriotactic radio
surgery ( this does not mean an operation) it is a format of giving
radiation that damages the least number of healthy cells as possible,
causing the least amount of side effects.  I hope we have helped you.
Should you have more questions, know we are here for you.  Warmly, lillian

more....