[MOL] cancer of esophogus [01419] Medicine On Line

[MOL] cancer of esophogus

Hi my name is Julie and my sister was just diagnosed and I am looking
for some information on what to expect and what are the chances of a
full recovery.  I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.  Thank you
for your time.

Julie