Re: [MOL] Be Back at the first of the year/Peggy [01418] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Be Back at the first of the year/Peggy

Dear Peggy,

I have just printed out your request. We will keep your request dear to
us until around 10:00 on the 25th of December where we will leave it at
the Church of Sepulcher. thank you and hope all your prayers and wishes
come true. I am certain that should you feel a glow and warmth on that
day, that God is touching your hearts and blessing you all. Be well and
may Kennth be recovered with good health.

God Bless You,
marty auslander