Re: [MOL] back to marty/nanc [01417] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] back to marty/nanc

Dearest Nancy,

Be well, stay well and  we will take your heart and your warmth with us
during this time of blessed holiday spirit. We wish you and all here all
the healthiest and happiest of holiday season.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb