Re: [MOL] Be Back at the first of the year [01416] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Be Back at the first of the year

Dear Charlotte,

As we close out this day and begin to pack for tomorrow, we carry with
us the many wonderful messages of safe journey and friendships. We
humbly and with great humility are thankful for all the cocerns and well
wishes. Thank you  so very much and may God be with you and provide you
and your family successful good health and joy this holiday season. We
will communicate upon our return.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb