Re: [MOL] Laetrile [01415] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Laetrile

Dear Beav,

there are basically four tests and yes they do cost and yes   some of
which may be covered by medical insurance.

The first test is: A hormone panel that tests for deficiencies in
thyroid and adrenal glands. The importance of determining the
functioning of these glands is that little to non functioning results in
diabetes, heart conditions, parasites, blood clotting and other
complications along with fatigue and depression, etc. This test is not
expensive and may be taken by a medical Doctor. I believe the test goes
to a lab like AAL in Santa Ana, cal and other labs may do this. This is
a blood sample.

The second test is: A trace mineral test which detects the levels of all
trace minerals in our body.  We could be overdosed or high levels such
as iron and Lil will for certain tell you the circumstances of high iron
levels. some of the trace minerals are: magnesium, manganese, aluminum,
iron, copper, selenium, zinc, etc. and if some of these are either high
or low then our body reacts to the levels of concern resulting in major
conditions. This test is wonderful as we can then buy those supplements
or vitamins that boost the immune system. In  cases of overload we can
chelate the veins or arteries taking out heavy metals. Now, similarly
with what I mentioned above in the hormone panel, when detecting the
deficiencies of the gland, should there be, it is a simple matter to
boost this area of concern with vitamins, or supplements as well. This
test may be taken by a Doctor such as MD or ND or holistic or homeopath,
etc. and the lab for this is called Metametrix in  Norcross, Ga. and
there may be other labs as well. It is a urine test.

The third test is: Live Blood Cell Analysis which phase contrast. This
is a blood sample under a high powered microscope such as darkfield or
brightfield but the phase contrast lens is more accurate and clear. This
is tremendous as you can see all the functioning or non functioning
blood cells and how they are performing. Under this microscope you can
see liver congestion or yeast or parasites and other abnormalities
should there be. Again, with this test and if any deficiencies they can
be corrected easily with supplements, vitamins and any other
naturalpathic or homeopathic  therapies. This test is performed by an ND
(Doctor of Naturalpathy or MD).

The third test is performed by a biological dentist, one who specializes
in lazer and cutting edge dental medicine. Where this is effective and
important and yes may be costly is to rid the gums and teeth and any
other part of the mouth with viral, bacteria infections that eventually
drip into our system and thereby causing major concerns. The Chinese are
masters of this type of therapy as they believe the chi and  energy
levels of the head and feet. We have learned from them and yes there is
concern that heavy metals are detected in our mouth is a concern such a
mercury. Just taking mercury out of our mouth and filling them with
composite is not enough. The biological dentist also tests for hard to
detect infections of the gums, glands and teeth.

Now the first two tests may cost around $800, depending on whom you see
and consultations. But the cost is minimal, in my view, when the
possibility of detecting the deficiencies of the immune system and
thereby boosting correctly. It is costlier to go buy many types of pills
on the say so of others who will say it helped them in the hopes of
helping ourselves when indeed that may be harmful and not correct.
Again, just my view. I will say this, that all those that we know that
have take these tests by competent medical professional, have a
stronger immune system as a result when able to detect the deficiencies
and then project a plan of stimulation to the system. there is, of
course, a period of time when you have to continuously check to see if
plan is boosting and to make changes accordingly. That goes for anything
that we take of course.

Hope this helps, Beav. Not certain what the dentist may charge, but that
can be costly depending on what he/she finds and wishes to treat. That
again can be said the same of any dentist as well.

God Bless You,
marty auslander