Re: [MOL] Be Back at the first of the year [01414] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Be Back at the first of the year

My Dear Beav,

It is with humble honor and privelege that we print out the names of
every wonderful soul and their loved ones to take with us on this
journey. We are taking about 80 names and their written prayers, from
patients at the clinic and professional staff and friends to be
deposited either at the Church of Sepulcher in Jerusalem on Christmas
day for our Christian friends and those notes with prayers to be left at
the Western Wall for our Jewish friends on Hannukah. It is with great
joy and spiritual dedication that we journey their at this time and take
with us the prayers and concerns and wishes for all those that have
touched our lives this year. We have been blessed and we are so very
very thankful for that.

We have had one more year of togetherness, Barb and I, and each day and
year we come together closer and closer with the satisfaction of knowing
love and being loved and that has been a result of being touched by this
disease. WE believe there is a benefit to this and the result of that
benefit is the many friendships that we have been blessed with, from not
only strangers, but even our own family, even neighbors and even between
Barb and I. I am the luckiest guy in the world that I can call Lil and
Nancy and John and Carla my sisters and Brother. I am lucky and have
much to be thankful for.

God Bless You and thank you for coming into our lives and we will be in
touch upon our return.
marty and Barb