Re: [MOL] Laetrile [01413] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Laetrile

Dear Beav,

Thank you for your reply. with any type of medicine or drug or food,
some are effected and some are not. That is just the physiological
complexity of each of us as we are all so different. My concern was that
in pill form it contains cyanide which may be toxic to some. I am glad
that it wasnt for him and yet sorry it did not help, but in IV form it
appears to be more effective.

Barb was diagnosed with ACUP. Adenocarcinoma of An Unknown Primary
metastasis Stage IV to lymph glands. In other words a primary tumor was
never found for which treating was very very difficult. More concerning
was the fact that every lymph gland was enlarged...pelvic, abdomen,
chest, neck, arms, etc. With that type of disease she had little to none
functioning immune system. She also had major complications. As the
lymph glands and nodes were enlarged, they impeded blood flow to the
subclavian and axillary veins on both sides of the heart as well as both
jugular veins resulting in totally clotting. At time of emergency, the
left side of her body had swelled and was paralyzed. The prognosis was
poor and i was  told  in the emergency room as well as over the next few
days by numerous doctors that she would not come out of the hospital
alive. that, my friend, was over 6 years ago and she fooled everyone. I
had made darn certain, though, that no medical or individual ever told
her that news.  She learned very recently that was the Doctors
thoughts...no survival over two weeks. She indeed is a miracle story and
a story that is remarkable in the journey we took to be well.

Sorry that I  am pontificating, but I could go on and on as I am  so
encouraged about the determation and will of the human beings dedication
and purpose for living.....that indeed she has.

God Bless You Beav and may you and all your loved ones be blessed with
the joys and good health of this season and may you come to know the
loves and successes in your journey as we experience each day of our
wonderful life. We will take a piece of your heart in our heart as we
travel the holy land and pray for you and your loved ones well being.
Thank you for being our friend and letting us into your computer each
day.

Be well and stay well.
marty and Barb