Re: [MOL] Study of Cancer Information Seeking [01404] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Study of Cancer Information Seeking

Good Morning:

I would be happy to participate in your study.  It might be easier to reach
me by email, although I am very open to speaking with you on the telephone.
I am enclosing my telephone number for your convenience.  I am available on
some Tuesday mornings:  my time 8 - 10 A.M.  Some evenings:  6 - 8 P.M. my
time.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Gail Hanson    802-434-4159     email:  gailatpeace@cs.com