[MOL] Complemting your Cancer Therapy/// [01394] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Complemting your Cancer Therapy///

Dear Friends:   I have included for your benefit an excelent site regarding complemtry therapies and their explanations.  This includes ti-chi, yoga, massage therapy; etc.  Many of us use one or a few of these therapies to help us keep our stress levels down.  I have told you that I use meditation and guided imagery.  For those that are fatigue a good guided imagery tape is Solving The Puzzle Of Fatigue.  They have many tapes out, one for when you are having surgery, one to play while having chemo; etc.  I hope this information is of help, warmly, your friend, lillian

http://www.oncology.com/lwc/lwc_v2_MainFrame/0,3177,_12|00275|00_21|002,00.html
http://www.oncology.com/lwc/lwc_v2_MainFrame/0,3177,_12|00275|00_21|002,00.html