[MOL] Martha [01390] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Martha

Dear Daughter Martha,
Just keep your light of life burning and remember that
I am always here for you.
You take care, tell my Son-in-law and Grandson that we
all said hi and love them too.
I pray all goes well and you get back to your normal
life real soon.
Love, ((((((HUGS)))))) & prayers to you and yours.
Your loving Mom, Nanc ():-)