Re: [MOL] Be Back at the first of the year [01383] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Be Back at the first of the year

Marty;
    That is so cool to think that you take a part of each and every one of us
with you.  Us for sure.....I am honored that you would do that for us.  I am
also a very spiritual person and can already feel the closeness one must feel to
Christ in being in the area where he went through trials and tribulations and
resurrection. I do believe in Him.  I just don't belong to any church...We will
be looking forward to your return....I have told my husband about you and your
wifes travels in search of a cure.  Peace be with you and you also have a happy
and healthy holiday season as well.  May God Bless you both.......Beav