Re: [MOL] Laetrile [01382] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Laetrile

Marty;
    What would be the best way to go about finding the deficiencies in the
immune system?  We are on a very tight budget for my husband is unable to work,
he is disabled from cancer. I am his f/t caregiver so are funds are very
limited. Can a pcp do a referral for testing of that nature?    Your friend,
Beav