Re: [MOL] My Dad - from Chris [01378] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Dad - from Chris

Hello Chris;
     I'm so sorry for you to be so emotionally involved with your fathers illness
and not be able to do anything about it.  I don't think I could be so compliant.
How can you ignore something so tramactic?  This is truly a very tough way to
go.  It seems that your father is very self centered.  I can not imagine what
this is doing to his wife Vurginia. If my husband was in that kind of pain I
would be calling paramedics. It is so sad to, it could be possible that whatever
is wrong could be fixed.  I once knew a lady that was given the wrong
prescription and it shut the circulation off to her feet. She was screaming in
pain and wouldn't go to the dr. Finally she went but by then she had to have one
foot amputated and part of the other foot. If she would of went at the first that
all could of have been avoided.  If only your dad could realize that whether he
likes it or not he has loved ones that love him and suffer through this with
him.  Anyway, if you would like the pity-pot I think you should certainly have it
for a few days anyway.  I think Bridgette is done with it....Your friend,
Beav    ((((((((Chris))))))))))     Hugs for you too.