[MOL] "OUR CLAIRE" [01377] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "OUR CLAIRE"

" When we have done all the work we were sent to Earth to do.  We are allowed to shed our bodies which imprisons our soul like a cocoon encloses the future butterfly."
                        Elisabeth Kubler Rose

Dear Friends:

    It is with deep regret that I inform you that we lost "Our Dear Claire" this morning.  Her daughter called to notify me; which I certainly very much appreciated.

   Claire was fully prepared to meet her eternal God, surrounded by family and in peace herself.

   I ask that all of us bow our heads and give thanks for having the wonderful oppertunity to know this beautiful woman and warrior.  Indeed we were blessed.
                        Lovingly, lillian