Re: [MOL] catching cancer/REPLY [01376] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] catching cancer/REPLY

While researching the other day I did see a trial on partners who have
cancer; but it was dated 1992; so I did not send it.  It's like so often
people think one thing and a couple of year's later it changes.  Cancer is
like the wind, it can shift in any direction.

When it comes to aides and yes even worse Hep. C. one can catch it through
the mouth.

Fondly, lillian

more....