Re: [MOL] Good news for a change ! [01374] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good news for a change !

The old chemo diet and cosmetology over kill hair follicles, or are you
having radiation. My doctor said I could pass the chemo because it only gave
me 1% greater survival rate. Don't you just love a case of statistics when
your in this mess of the bad cancer juvenile delinquents. I wish I could
learn to crochet but I'm left handed and could nevery find anyone to teach
me. The books say join at the top of the row where is the top I only see
three strands of string. I can make great long, long long strands that's it
don't know how to turn. I could blame the meds but my heads always been on
backwards. I love to laugh that's my best quality.