Re: [MOL] Lung Adenocarcinoma [01372] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lung Adenocarcinoma

My mother went thru the same thing.  The pain in her throat and esophagus was
more painful than the cancer.  It eventually healed after radiation was
completed.  In the meantime, they gave her what's called "FROG" wash - a
numbing solution taken before drinking or eating anything.

My prayers are with you, I know how difficult this is.
Linda