[MOL] Dr. Sharma at Sloan [01371] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dr. Sharma at Sloan

    My husband has Adrenocortical Carcinoma.  We are going to see a Dr.
Sharma at Sloan.  Is there anyone with information about this Dr?  Also is
there anyone that has taken the Drug Mitotane?  Thanks for any information
you can provide me.