Re: [MOL] Lung Adenocarcinoma [01368] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lung Adenocarcinoma

My brother experienced the same thing but was given a mouth "swirl" which
numbed his throat while eating.  It wasn't perfect but it did help him stay
up with his eating.  His pain is now subsiding since being off the radiation
and chemo for 2 weeks....he was told it will continue to improve.  However,
his physicians, like many others, are just not comfortable talking about, and
dealing with, pain.  But they must and we need to force the issue or seek
help elsewhere.