[MOL] Something to share w/ you... [01367] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Something to share w/ you...

Went to my dentist (also an old friend of mine).  Told her about my father.
She said her father-in-law had lung cancer and had 1 and 1/2 lungs removed -
TEN years ago.  She said he's still doing fine except he does have some heart
trouble and gets winded easily and hates that. Just thought you might like to
know.
-chris