[MOL] Lung Adenocarcinoma [01364] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lung Adenocarcinoma

Hello, my Mother was diagnosed with "Lung Adenocarcinoma"  in the right
upper lobe of the lung in August of 2000.  The cancer had spread to the
Lymph Nodes, so they could not operate. She was scheduled for Radiation
and Chemotherapy treatments.  She finished both of them, my question is:
The radiation treatments ended 14 days ago and they left her in so much
pain in her throat, esophagus, that she cannot eat solid food, only soup
and pudding. Is this normal?  Can't seem to get a straight answer out of
the doctors.
Thank you,
Carman Sanders
Spring, Texas