Re: [MOL] trying to find a buddy [01357] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] trying to find a buddy

Was there any spread to your lymph nodes or liver at surgery?  My father is 2
weeks out of surgery with no visible spread and will consult an oncologist
soon to start chemo.  Please let me know how you react to the chemo..my
prayers are with you.

Jay