[MOL] catching cancer [01355] Medicine On Line

[MOL] catching cancer

I'm not sure who wrote about how, as they said, all oncology nurses get cancer.  But I'd wonder about that.  Being a nurse, is one of the hardest jobs in the world, so that leaves open the risk factor of stress.  Also, in their care of patients, they are more exposed, I guess, than your average person off the street to a lot of radioactive substances used in treatment.  But that's about it. I don't think there has ever even been a case of someone catching aids after using the patient's toothbrush.

Regards,

Martha