From: Lillian
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Hi!/REPLY

Are there still people left in this world that think cancer is contagious?  Yes, someone told me to be careful and make sure I didn't give it to my husband.  I never forgot her statement; so friend I know how much this hurt you.

I am glad you are going where you feel most comfortable and it sounds as though their taking good care of you.  Much luck tonight and in your waiting for results period.  Always with prayers, lillian