[MOL] My Dad - from Chris [01351] Medicine On Line

[MOL] My Dad - from Chris

Really upset these two days.  On Sunday night my father and his wife laid
awake all night and he writhed in pain!  Virginia said he shouted repeatedly,
"OH GOD, OH GOD, HELP ME!"  The pain in his legs is so bad, he shouted, maybe
cried. This is from a man who won't ever tell anyone if he isn't feeling
well.  His onc said she *thinks* the pain is related to his (mild) diabetes
(no tests or anything)!  Her only answer was that he should see his family
doctor.  He won't do that and I seriously doubt our family would know anyway.
 He's the one who insisted my father was fine when he was suffering (unknown)
lung cancer.  -chris