Re: [MOL] Let's Blame Florida! Electoral College Degree [01350] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Let's Blame Florida! Electoral College Degree

Pat, discovered I can view it and print it, but I only have Adobe 4.0 -- if
you don't have 4.05c you can't enter a name to print the document - so it's
useless otherwise.
-chris