Re: [MOL] : Computers//Good articile /More info.Chris. [01341] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] : Computers//Good articile /More info.Chris.

Hi Lillian - when I see interesting articles that AOL carries, I post them
for benefit of those NOT on AOL who might not otherwise see them.  Glad you
liked this one.

I began to respond to your email and got shut down in the middle of it.  This
happens often, then when I get another chance to log on the sender's orig.
message is in old mail and I've forgotten about it.  That's how I miss lots
of mail, esp. on this account which can load up 100 pieces of mail easily.
-chris