[MOL] FREE TWO MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES!!!!!! [01339] Medicine On Line

[MOL] FREE TWO MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES!!!!!!

*** FREE 2 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES ON CD WITH ORDER TO START YOU OFF ***

Do you have a product or service you want to market on the internet?

Your message reaches MILLIONS for pennies. You KNOW it works, just
as you are reading this message, yours will be read!!

Have you heard about email for marketing those products or services
but don't know how to get started?

Do you want to reach an audience many times bigger than your current one?
Do you want to expand to global markets?

Easily Expand your Market Share!

We have EVERYTHING you need to get started on CD  for just $59.95!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Email Marketing Starter Kit includes:

- Complete Direct Email Course
- FREE Check by Fax Software
- Express Mail Software with Registration!
- Stealth Mass Mailer with Registration!  sold elsewhere for up $199.00 !!
- List Manager Software with Registration!

B O N U S !! offers you can SELL:

	-Publisher In A Box
	-Marketing Portfolio
	-InterNetActive.........................and more.............

*** FREE 2 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES ON CD WITH ORDER TO START YOU OFF ***

To order your CD NOW, print out this form and pay by Visa/Mastercard or
Check by Fax  FAX your order to: (307) 587-9409

              ----------------ORDER FORM -CUT AND PRINT HERE-------------------

*All Visa/MC orders are shipped Priority US Mail within 48 hours of order. Orders paid
by check are shipped in 7 business days. Please add 3.95 for shipping and handling.
The total amount is $59.95+$3.95 shipping and handling for a total amount of: $63.90

Name: 				________________________________________

Company Name:			________________________________________

Address:                        ________________________________________

City, State, Zip:	        ________________________________________

Phone Number:			________________________________________

Fax Number:			________________________________________

Email Address:			________________________________________ (required)

Payment Type:   __ Visa  __  Mastercard  __ Check By Fax  (Check the appropriate one)

If you are using check by fax, please FAX US YOUR SIGNED CHECK for $63.90

For Fax by Check please fax this form to:  (307) 587-9409 Please make check out to:
Outbound . Please remember to SIGN your check.  We DO NOT process unsigned checks.

For CREDIT CARD ORDERS PLEASE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING:

EMAIL ADDRESS:           __________________________________ (required)

CREDIT CARD TYPE (Visa/MC)  _____

CREDIT CARD NUMBER:	________________________________________

EXPIRATION DATE:	________________________________________

NAME ON CREDIT CARD:	________________________________________

BILLING ADDRESS ON CARD:	________________________________________

Signature			________________________________________

---------------------------------------- CUT FORM HERE------------------------------

**We will NOT process without a signature
**We will NOT process orders without valid email address
**FAX to our secure fax area
**To Order By Phone, please call (206) 219-3312
**Your Credit Card will be charged $63.90

                  *** 2nd OFFER ***

Internet Spy and You
Software will help you discover ANYTHING about anyone, with
click-able hyper-links and no typing in Internet addresses! Just
insert the disk and Go!

You will be shocked and amazed by the secrets that can be
discovered about absolutely everyone! Find out the secrets
they don't want you to know! About others, about yourself!

It's INCREDIBLE what you can find out using Internet Spy and You
and the Internet! You'll be riveted to your computer screen!
Get the software they're trying to ban! Before it's too late!

LIMITED TIME OFFER: ORDER TODAY!

  use the FAX order form below

The CD Your Not Suppose to Have ! ! Get it NOW before it is OUTLAWED ! ! Once its gone, it's gone ! ! ! $20.00 per hour Surfing the Internet ! ! - 177 Business Reports - 2000 Other Great Reports - 70+ Discount Airfare Companies (50% Off Typical) - AS SEEN ON TV PRODUCTS - How To Beat Speeding Tickets - Cash Grants - Claiming Public Land - GET Information on Anyone (Boy friend, Girl friend, Boss, Co-worker, The one that cut you off in traffic, in-laws, friends and anyone else you can think of) - Discount Software & Hardware - Drop Ship Products - FREE Fonts - FREE Cable TV - FREE ADS - FREE Pagers - FREE Classifieds - FREE TV - Get AAA Credit - Hacker Stuff - Hacker Guide - HTML Tutorial - IRS Forgiveness Program - Liquidators - No More Speeding Tickets - One Million Wholesalers - SPY Kit - Surveillance Info - Vacation Discounts - Wholesale Drop Shippers - Government Auctions - SPY Software.exe, Anarchist Cookbook v4.14, Beanie disk, Bonus, Confidential Info on anyone, Discount Software, Drop ship, Freely 30, Internet Auction Classifieds, Legal, Letters, Magic, Make Money, Top-Secret Information.  This CD is packed with so much information you will be amazed ! !

LIMITED TIME OFFER: ORDER TODAY!

  use the FAX order form below

              ----------------ORDER FORM -CUT AND PRINT HERE-------------------

*All Visa/MC orders are shipped Priority US Mail within 48 hours of order. Orders paid
by check are shipped in 7 business days. Please add 3.95 for shipping and handling.
The total amount is $29.95+$3.95 shipping and handling for a total amount of: $33.90

Name: 				________________________________________

Company Name:			________________________________________

Address:                        ________________________________________

City, State, Zip:	        ________________________________________

Phone Number:			________________________________________

Fax Number:			________________________________________

Email Address:			________________________________________ (required)

Payment Type:   __ Visa  __  Mastercard  __ Check By Fax  (Check the appropriate one)

If you are using check by fax, please FAX US YOUR SIGNED CHECK for $33.90

For Fax by Check please fax this form to:  (307) 587-9409 Please make check payable to:
Outbound. Please remember to SIGN your check.  We DO NOT process unsigned checks.

For CREDIT CARD ORDERS PLEASE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING:

EMAIL ADDRESS:           __________________________________ (required)

CREDIT CARD TYPE (Visa/MC)  _____

CREDIT CARD NUMBER:	________________________________________

**We will NOT process without a signature
**We will NOT process orders without valid email address
**FAX to our secure fax area
**To Order By Phone, please call (206) 219-3312
**Your Credit Card will be charged $33.90 to Outbound