Re: [MOL] angio sarcoma>REPLY [01335] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] angio sarcoma>REPLY

Welcome to our forum Margo, you will meet some wonderful inspiring
individuals here.  Warmly your friend, lillian

Pls. be advised that sarcoma-soft tissue cancer (malignant) cells are found
in the soft tissue to include muscles, tendons, vessels that carry blood,
lymph, joints and fat.  ANGIO SARCOMA: a high grade lesion that arise from
the blood vessels, unlike the characteristic deep location of other soft
tissue saraomas.

Pls. check out these sites.

http://intouch.cancernetwork.com/textbook/MOrev33.htm

http://www.angio.org/understanding/understanding.html