Re: [MOL] Study: Computers Help Detect Cancer [01329] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Study: Computers Help Detect Cancer

Where  are these computer testing equiptment?  Are they in certain hospitals
where are they located?  I am a breast cancer survivor and have had a biopcy
on the other breast. I was told it was only fibrositic disease, but I feel
something every time I role over at night  but the mammograms say it's
nothing. I do have micro-calcifications in two spots. I also have severe bone
pain (I do have degenerative arthritis too) and at this time the bone scan
and MRI's say no mastastic breast cancer cells were seen or any lesions. I've
asked if there wasn't a computerized tester.
Carkol@aol.com