Re: [MOL] Polyps [01320] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Polyps

Samg I am a breast cancer survivor is what we say not cured because everyone
has cancer cells in their body every day but oour bodies immune system gets
rid of them for us but once is a rare while one hides and then other cells
join and a tumor is found. Call you local cancer society and they should have
a survivor in your area who could help you and your wife.  Cancer survivors
are the funnies greatest group to join. There should be a Relay for Life
program in your area join and start a fight for a cure for all forms of
cancer. Carol K