Re: [MOL] Hi!/REPLY [01315] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!/REPLY

Charlotte I have breast cancer and I get that all the time, even my own
family some times are afraid. But education is the key.
Cancer is a cell that's gone bad much like a juvenile delinquent. Cancer
cells are in everyone's body every day and our immune system get rid of them,
but once in a rare while one hides and then more and more join together WA-la
you have a tumor that can be detected. Sort of like the juvenile delinquent
that gathers with a gang that's when we the public are hurt because the gang
gets out of control and is out to get us steal money or kill us just for the
fun of it. That's how I explain cancer to those who look like they want to
run away from me when they see me out of fear. Carol K